Description of this instrument for sale
Hervé BERARDET - T.H.E. Guitare Jazz Archtop - Modèle Unique (Model: Unique)
Made in collaboration with the Quartet's luthier Tony ECHAVIDRE - for the carving of the top and the body, and the varnish
A wonderful piece!
Fabulous collab between a luthier for guitars and a luthier for violins (Tony Echavidre), both in Bordeaux (France): T H E Guitare Jazz Archtop!
- Alpine spruce body
- Flamed maple and Balkan birdseye neck
- Alpine spruce carved arch top
- Ebony fingerboard and flamed maple purfling 21 fret
- Ebony and aluminium tailpiece
- Pete Biltoft pickups (Charlie Christian type)
- Birdseye maple pickguard with pickup control system
- Varnish oil finish, vintage style
Simple model coming soon...
Price & Currency for this instrument
- € (Euro)