Description of this instrument for sale
The Braid is my smallest model, roughly equivalent to a OO in size. It is named after the river which runs through my home village in Northern Ireland.
This instrument was completed in July 2020, and features my new style bridge and headstock designs, a fully bolted neck join, and 13 frets to the body for better placement of the bridge. It has figured koa back and sides paired with a Swiss "moon" spruce top. The small body coupled with a short 629mm scalelength make it particularly comfortable to play seated.
- Back and sides : koa
- Top : Swiss "moon" spruce
- Neck : Brazilian mahogany
- Bindings : Rocklite ebano
- Bridge and fingerboard : African ebony
- Tuners : Gotoh 510 Cosmo Black
- Scalelength : 629mm, 13 frets to body
- Finish : polyurethane gloss
Price of this instrument