Description of this instrument for sale
Technical data sheet:
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Flamed Honduran mahogany
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Padauk + Armrest
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding Padauk
- Bridge Ebony with 59 mm spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with padauk inlay on side
- Fingerboard Radius 12" - 16" compound
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Bone with abalone dot
- Nut Bone W: 44mm and 58 mm at 14th fret
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile C
- Neck Joint dovetail
- Truss Rod 2way rod
- Frets Dunlop Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony with MOP PDS logo
- Tuners Schaller Grand Tune Gold with Ebony knobs
- Scale Length 642 mm
- Brace Material spruce
- Brace Pattern PDS X-brace
- Body Finish Mat Neck Finish Mat
- Pickguard na
- Strings .012"- .053"
- Case hardshell case
- Body Length 506 mm
- Body depth 116/95
- Upper bout width 283 mm
- Lower bout width 413 mm
About Peter de Smet, founder of PDS Guitars:
I am an independent luthier with more than 25 years of experience building handcrafted, flat top, classical, arch top and resonator guitars. The dialogue between musician and instrument maker is a principle that I place a high value on. My experience as a luthier combined with the individual needs of the musician will deliver a unique customized instrument as outcome.
I execute all kinds of maintenance and repairs to both acoustic and electric fretted instruments. Most common maintenance tasks are refretting, fretboard levelling, bridge and saddle renewal, neck reset and general adjustment.
Besides that any kind of reparation on broken or vintage instruments can be done with the greatest care and respect for the original build.
At this moment I have 6 beauties for sale :
- 2 parlors,
- 1 jumbo,
- 1 OM model,
- 1 resonator guitar
- and 1 electric guitar.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information. I'll be happy to get in touch with you.
If you wish to see more pictures of this instrument, I invite you to read this article in the Luthiers.com blog:
Price & Currency for this instrument
- € (Euro)
More information about the price for this instrument
- This instrument will be sold with a nice hard case.
Shipping costs not included, to be discussed together depending on where you live.