Description of this instrument for sale
This high quality Classical guitar is built by C.F. Morrison. It is highly responsive with excellent volume and balance. This guitar is easy to play and strung with normal tension Savarez Cantiga/Alliance strings.
- Cedar/Nomex/Cedar (doubletop) "Pin top"* soundboard
- "Diamond spider" soundboard bracing*
- Solid, highly figured Spanish Cedar back & Sides are fully lined*
- The top and back are spherically arched
- Full size concert body with 650mm scale length
- Top, back and sides are bordered by half herringbone purfling
- Mahogany neck with Spanish Cedar peghead for balance
- Mun Ebony fretboard, flat profile
- Lightweight Sapele & Rosewood bridge
- Rubner tuning machines (German, Hauser style)
- French polish finished body, high gloss poly-acrylic finished neck
- Includes a new Humicase Protege case
* designed by C.F. Morrison
Other classical and acoustic guitars are available, Rosewoods, Maple etc.
C.F. Morrison, Luthier since 1974.
Price & Currency for this instrument
- $ (US Dollar)