Description of this instrument for sale
This guitar is not a copy of the old Selmer guitars. It was constructed a little different but has all you want for a real Gipsy Jazz Instrument.
It's a modern guitar with a new shape and the top was constructed with an arch over the whole top. It has a ladder-braced system that responds very fast to the player and develops a nice warm but crisp tone!
- Back/Sides/Headstock veneer: Bocote
- Top: torrefied Spruce
- Neck: Walnut with Rosewood/Maple layers – reinforced with carbon fibre
- Bridge/Fretboard/Binding: Rosewood
- Purfling/Inlay: Tahiti Shell
- Saddle: Bone
- Frets: bell bronze
- Tuners: Schaller Grand Tune
- Tailpiece: Miller
- High Gloss Finish
- inkl. Hiscox Case
Price & Currency for this instrument
- € (Euro)
More information about the price for this instrument
Does not include shipping and possible taxes in your country.