I build, repair and restore classical and flamenco guitars. In addition to Spanish guitars, I have extensively restored and repaired other stringed instruments such as romantic guitars, baroque guitars, lutes, ouds, and other folk instruments.
2021 marks my 20th year of building. Experience and endless experimentation have enabled me to produce guitars characterized by:
- exceptional balance and clarity
- beautiful, rich overtones
- comfortable playability and excellent neck ergonomics and feel
- beautiful French polish, non-toxic finishes and archival quality, hide glue construction
- use of traditional woods, as well as experimentation with local, indigenous tonewoods such as Port Orford cedar, madrone, myrtlewood, maple, Douglas Fir, walnut and others
Feel free to contact me using the contact form on this page. I will be happy to respond quickly to your needs and requests.
3816 Southeast Liebe Street, Portland, Oregon 97202, United States
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.